101 Of 261: 5 Ways People Respond To Feedback—And How To Lead ThemDec 22, 2022
If you're leading everyone in your organization the same way, you're likely frustrated with how some people respond to your feedback.
That's because there are 5 types of people you're leading who all handle feedback differently.
Here are the 5 types, how they receive feedback, and how you should respond.
- The Wise: Embraces feedback. ➡️ Befriend them.
- The Simple: Learns from feedback. ➡️ Teach them.
- The Fool: Resists feedback. ➡️ Be firm with them.
- The Hard-Hearted: Despises feedback. ➡️ Set boundaries with them.
- The Mocker: Attacks you and your feedback. ➡️ Discipline them.
Which type are you when you're receiving feedback?
Who do you need to approach differently?
(Sent out Wednesday, May 25, 2022)
As you know, a TON of challenges exist in leadership. Whether you're looking for solutions, or just want reminders, join The 261 newsletter for thoughts, actions, and tips on how to lead and manage well – 261 business days a year.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.