Increase Your Impact as a System & Soul Coach
We help high-capacity leaders become exceptional business coaches.
With the System & Soul™ Coaching Framework, you can build a practice that creates substantial income and delivers sustained impact.
Enrollment Open for Training:
February 20 - 22, 2024 in Atlanta, GA
Becoming a System & Soul Certified Coach has been an exhilarating journey of discovery and growth. The emphasis on putting people and their dignity first has resonated deeply with me, fostering a coaching practice that goes beyond mere strategy and profit margins. I highly recommend this certification for anyone seeking a powerful approach that seamlessly combines the system with the soul of a business.
We didn't like the options we had as business coaches.
So many programs...
- are crazy expensive and require complex financial agreements
- are restrictive and controlling with their content
- don't help the coach HELP THEIR CLIENTS!
- don’t help the coach create deep, impactful, long-term relationships.
- don’t give the coach the freedom and flexibility to do it their way.
- don't integrate the culture of a company with the systems.
🙌🏽 So, we built something that gives coaches…
- A reliable business framework to build on
- Ability to stay flexible to the client's needs
- Freedom to bring fresh material to the table all the time
- Create significant, long-term impact in the lives of your clients
- And continue to build personal freedom with your time and income
The System & Soul Difference
There's a big problem with the way businesses approach training and development. Often, the systems are trained in a vacuum.... Metrics, org charts, and goals are created separately from the people and culture that are entrusted to run the system well.
What's wrong with that? Well, plenty, but it boils down to a few hot spots for most business owners: confusion, chaos, and misalignment.
With a blind eye to the soul of the business, we're often left in the dark on why and who is going to get us on the other side of the mess.
So, we decided to approach training in a new way. System & Soul balances the development of systems and processes alongside the people and culture, the soul you put at the heart of what you do.
2.5-Day Training Agenda
Location: Atlanta, GA
Dates: February 20-22
Most meals and all materials provided on-site.
What you can expect to gain during training:
Learn the System & Soul Model, Process, and Philosophy
Complete overview of the core System & Soul tools and session day content
Role play and discussion about common facilitation scenarios
Business development training and 90-day plan to go launch your business
Networking with a high-caliber group of experienced coaches
- Intro to System & Soul and Clarity Day 1 Facilitation
- Clarity Day 30 & 31 Facilitation
- Role-playing and pitch practice
- Quarterly/Annual Strategy Facilitation
- Business Development Training and Storytelling
Meet Your Instructors
Benj Miller - Visionary/CEO
Benj is a 10x business builder and the CEO of System & Soul. He’s passionate about helping entrepreneurs avoid decades of mistakes and missteps to reach breakthrough faster and make a greater impact. Throughout this training Benj will offer insight into the heart behind System & Soul, how to be a great facilitator and guide for your clients, and how to establish your coaching practice.
McKenzie Decker - Operator/COO
McKenzie serves as the Operator/COO for System & Soul. She runs the day-to-day operations of System & Soul and serves as the primary content developer. Her passion and purpose is to move vision to action and create moments for breakthrough. During this training McKenzie will share practical application for the tools and resources in the System & Soul methodology and share insights on the nuts and bolts of managing your practice.
❌ IT’S NOT FOR EVERYONE.
The coaches who thrive in our community understand one important thing:
The system (the HOW of running a business) and the soul (the WHY and the WHO that makes business happen) matter equally.
Our BEST coaches have these qualities:
Time & Financial