Build The Culture You've Always Dreamed Of.
Good teams often stall out over a few, CRITICAL problems.
1. Dysfunctional dynamics,
It's common for teams to develop bad habits and unhealthy patterns as the business evolves and behavior is left unchecked. While these problems can feel minor in the moment, they can end up creating tons of sideways energy and could result in losing some of your best talent.
2. Wrong people,
The team most small business owners have now (or when they started) are not the right people for the roles you need to take the business to the next level.
3. Not growing,
Your business will enviably reach a point when the processes and activities you spent your time on before aren't scalable or sustainable. Without consistency, predictability, or accountability, the growth engine will stall out.
We help small business teams go from
inconsistent, disconnected, and dysfunctional to
accountable, cohesive, and productive
within the first 30 days of implementing the System & Soul Framework.
Create clarity & control
In your first 30 days we'll help you:
- Examine your team for role "F.I.T."
- Create a clear, functioning Org Chart and Scoreboard
- Establish a weekly meeting cadence
- Create a system for solving challenges and sharing opportunities
- Develop focus around your top initiatives
Unify your team
One month in we will:
- Articulate the long-term vision and goals of the organization.
- Build out your unique "equation" to get the culture you want.
- Set a new lens around what differentiates your business.
- Clarify the focus and key driver of your business.
Every 90 days we will:
- Tackle major obstacles as a unified team
- Set our focus for the next quarter
- Work together to build healthier team habits.
System & Soul Client Haley Devlin, COO, Stratasan
The System & Soulᵀᴹ Journey is a recommended 18 months to two years of work with a Coach through the framework and tools. The framework is broken into three phases: Clarity, Control, and Growth.
The Clarity phase focuses on onboarding the tools and best practices in the framework. It's three full days of learning over the course of one month. The Control and Growth phases represent a full year-long cycle of Quarterly refuels and a two-day annual strategy session.
Bring in a Trusted Advisor
Our team of experienced, certified System & Soul Coaches is invaluable for an outside perspective. They help leadership teams ensure that you find common ground around your biggest obstacles and are held accountable in carrying out a plan.
They're experts in helping you:
- Get to the root of common problems
- Create accountability and consistency
- Address people-issues
- Bring relevant experience and tools to help accelerate your growth.
Become a Certified Coach
We got sick of the options we had as business coaches. So many programs are crazy expensive, restrictive and controlling, and don't truly integrate the culture of a company with their systems.
So we built something that gives us reliability, flexibility, and FREEDOM to do it your way.
Our goal for all of our coaches is to equip them with the right tools and know-how to build a business that provides:
- Financial Freedom: Produces a six-figure income within your first year.
- Freedom With Your Time: Offers you the the flexibility to make time for every important area of your life.
- Freedom To Do Meaningful Work: Allows you to give back your decades of business experience.
Equip Your Emerging Leaders
So often great team members are promoted to manage teams—but they're not equipped with the skills to lead and manage well.
The System & Soul Certified Leader Program offers mid-level leaders the core tools and best practices to grow in their role and their leadership ability.
This program will train them to lead and manage the most essential elements of their departmental team.
- Building and Managing an Org Chart
- Setting and Refining Your Scoreboard
- Creating and Implementing Quarterly Objectives
- Mastering and Pacing Your Team Meeting
- Learning Practical Communication Tools for Leading Day-to-Day
- Designing your 1-Page Road Map for your business or department
Start with Better Systems
Sometimes the best place to start is by taking a test drive before you're all in.
The S2 Sync App is our online platform to help teams track and stay aligned around the most important areas of the business.
Through this app you'll:
- Run more productive meetings
- Stay on track with your most important projects
- Capture key metrics in one dashboard
- Display key internal documents like your Org Chart and company Road Map